Monday, January 25, 2010

How Do You Want To Be Remembered?

This is an interesting question that someone asked me recently...actually stopped me dead in my tracks because it was not something that I could answer quickly...and I wondered why I had to stop and think about what the answer would be...so here it is:

What legacy would you like to leave behind? When you are no longer on this earth or no longer at your current job; what do you want people to remember about you...what would you like to be remembered for?

1 comment:

Jim Helmer said...

I'd like to be remembered for being a kind, giving and loving person. Someone who was there through thick and thin for my friends and all who I loved and cared about. I want to be remembered for my passion for life (that I am regaining). I am hoping the best is yet to come.