Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Someone Called Her Unreasonable...

Someone called me unreasonable today. And after thinking about it awhile, I think they’re right!!

About Success…I am Being Unreasonable…
About Financial Freedom…I am Being Unreasonable…
About Choices for My Family…I am Being Unreasonable…

I’m being Unreasonable by:
  • Being Uncompromising – by sticking to my goals no matter what
  • Being Demanding – by expecting more, not less, from everyone around me (and myself!)
  • Being Critical – by changing old systems that just don’t work
  • Being Outrageous – by creating my own Business Brain Trust of those who challenge and educate me
  • Being Prepared – for real success on my terms
So…thanks for noticing that I’m being Unreasonable!! I wish that for YOU too!

Posted by Carrie Wilkerson, The Barefoot Executive
Online Business Strategy for At Home Professionals

No comments: