Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mother's Day!

I think Mother's Day has been one of my favorite days since I had my son in 1985...when I held in my arms for the first time and saw his beautiful little face...he had my heart forever. And then again in 1991 when my daughter came two months early and we almost lost her...her determination and will to live sealed my love for her for an eternity. Mother's Day is the day that you get to feel how much you mean to the those wonderful lives you brought into the world.

When the kids were little and I got the home made cards and gifts...the little kisses on the cheek over and over again with those sweet little voices whispering in your ear; " I love you Mommy!" those days will be in my memories and heart forever. Now that my son is 24 and my daughter 18 their celebration of Mother's Day is now more older and mature...you know an elegant dinner at a nice fancy restaurant with beautiful adult cards that tell you how much they love you and how much you mean to them...and even the gifts are now more mature.


I celebrated my 24th Mother's Day with my family and as always we ate at a wonderful restaurant and shared yet more memories. I have been blessed with two beautiful children who continue to make me proud to be their Mother!


No comments: